Elena Greco Multimedia Productions™
Job Available: General Assistant
(posted February 13, 2015)
- helping to load bags/light equipment from Upper West Side studio to cab for transport to Midtown West venue, and the reverse;
- setting up admission table inside the venue door, greeting guests with a smile while taking the money;
- turning small videocam and recorders on/off;
- turning on music before/after Intermission; and
- setting up and selling wine at Intermission.
This person needs to (1) have attention to detail, (2) take the initiative to solve problems if they should arise, (3) be kind to guests and (sometimes nervous) performers and (4) have a collaborative spirit.
Please see the KALEIDOSCOPE™ web page for more information.
I prefer someone with backstage experience, but will consider someone with performing or administrative experience. Pay is $80, and you get to see the entire show free, as well as to attend The Music Salon™ free for the next year if you are a musician. Contact Elena Greco at firstname.lastname@example.org.